Esta traducción tiene únicamente fines informativos y será la versión en español la que tenga validez en caso de discrepancias. This translation has only informative ends and will be the version in Spanish the one who have validity in case of discrepancies.
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. General information on www.dosantex.com, for the purposes set forth in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Owner: TEXTILES DOSAN S.L. (hereinafter DOSANTEX)
C.I.F .: B36348803
Registered office: c / Jofre de Tenorio nº7 Bajo. 36002 PONTEVEDRA (Pontevedra)
Telephone: +34 986 71 60 32
Fax: +34 986 71 85 21
1. Conditions of access and use of this website
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data that he communicates both in the completion of the registration forms and at any other later time, being the responsibility of updating the information provided, in such a way that it reflects his real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
2. Obligation to make proper use of the website and its contents.
The User agrees to the correct use of the website and utilities that are provided according to the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the current legality and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of DOSANTEX, of DOSANTEX web service providers or of any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or loss directly or indirectly.
For this purpose, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the web, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of DOSANTEX, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software ).
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way, it is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrative, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order ;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the caller;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to effect;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or to the image of people;
- in any way impair the credit of DOSANTEX or third parties;
- violate the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of DOSANTEX’s network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software), its web and internet service providers or third parties or that may damage documents electronic and files stored in said computer equipment;
- due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
In accordance with the provisions set forth above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, meaning that they are not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology , software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), in accordance with the law, this Legal Document, other notices, regulations of use and instructions placed in his knowledge, as well as with morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the DOSANTEX rights reserve or any other technical means established for its recognition. The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where find the Contents or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and / or the Contents.
Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.dosantex.com (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must meet the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by DOSANTEX, but may not reproduce them in any way;
- a frame will not be created on the web pages of the website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about DOSANTEX, its managers, its employees, the web pages of the site and the Products and / or Services;
- it will not be declared or implied that DOSANTEX has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established;
- With the exception of those signs that are part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DOSANTEX; and
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between DOSANTEX and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by DOSANTEX of its contents or services.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of DOSANTEX, the company’s web service providers and any other third party. The use or granting of access to the Web page does not imply the granting of any right over trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
The user may download the website in his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the web content for purposes Public or commercial.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of DOSANTEX or of the companies providing web services of the company, without being able to be understood as assigned to the User, by virtue of what is established in this Legal Document, none of the exploitation rights or any others that exist or they may exist on said Content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
4. Service duration
DOSANTEX does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, DOSANTEX will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of the Website. DOSANTEX also does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
The access to the DOSANTEX website has an indefinite duration; However, DOSANTEX reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in their opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise appropriate legal measures. In addition DOSANTEX reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
5. Exclusion of Liability
DOSANTEX makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the website.
DOSANTEX excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and / or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
- The eventual transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of its website.
7. Personal data protection
DOSANTEX undertakes to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in Organic Law 15/1999, and other regulations that complement and develop it.
The personal data provided by the User in the forms that he completes, will be processed automatically and incorporated by DOSANTEX to files of his ownership registered with the Data Protection Agency, on which the security measures required by the current legislation to guarantee your confidentiality.
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in the data collection form.
DOSANTEX will not communicate or transfer personal data to third parties, treating them with the appropriate confidentiality.
At all times the User may exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, at Jofre de Tenorio Street nº7 Bajo. 36002 Pontevedra.
8. Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, the Courts of Pontevedra being competent, to which the User expressly submits.